Maya’s existence has been tainted by blood. After falling in love with Adrian, and learning he is a blood-thirsty vampire her life has become a combination of both Hell and paradise. Nicholas has broken his silence. He wears a mask of sanity, but the belief that he is carrying out God’s will by ending the lives of sinners has become obsession. Maya is nothing but an obstacle, standing in the way of Adrian’s potential. Adrian’s mind is becoming more corrupt by the burning lust for blood, and this is only assisting Nicholas in achieving his goals. This is the deterioration. This is the true test of love, and faith.
Tell me about you. What’s a day in your life like?
- Well I live in a cellar, converted into a pretty decent home. There are no windows, so I don’t have to worry about the sun killing me. If I’m not sleeping I’m usually playing the drums, or video games. Nights are pretty interesting. Well, they can be. Especially if it’s ‘hunting time’.
If your best friend had to describe you in five words, what would they be?
- Scruffy, messy, greasy, short and rude. But what does he know? He’s a six-foot-something cross dresser, obsessed with hygiene and his appearance.
If your enemy had to describe you in five words, what would they be?
- Like I would give them enough time to think of five words. *grins* Probably evil, terrifying, violent, vicious…animal.
Which song sums up your life and why?
- ‘All I Want’ by The Offspring. The lyrics pretty much sum up how I feel.
What one book title sums up your love life and why?
- I don’t read books. I also have a pretty terrible love life. Any titles that say something along the lines of ‘I’m sleeping with a trashy abomination because it’s all I deserve’?
What motivates you?
- Not much these days. If I’m honest, I take a lot of drugs to just get rid of the memories that bring me down. It doesn’t really work. Not with the vampire immune system ballocks. I guess just the thought of the good people in this world, like my little sister, and Maya. Maybe if I continue to kill perverts and sickos I can make the world that little bit safer for them. Maybe.
Tell me about yourself.
- Well…I’m usually called Animal. Rarely called Joe. NEVER call me Joseph. I’m a drummer in a band. Musically, we are pretty cool. I wish Nicholas wouldn’t sing about God and all that crap though. Kills it a bit. I’m short with fairly long hair, naturally brown but dyed red. I live in a cellar with Ashley, a gothic cross-dresser, and Becky. I’m not a really nice person…least of all to Becky. My family disowned me some time ago. I lived on the streets for a while. During that time I got hooked on drugs, and I did disgusting things for money. I got that desperate. Then Nicholas made me into a vampire, gave me a roof over my head. Now I kill sick bastards like perverts and pedophiles. They will suffer for the sickening things that they do to people. For what they did to me.
Can you tell us a secret about you that few/no one else knows?
- I actually kind of like Ashley. Not in a gay way. He’s a good guy. The only friend I really have. But don’t tell him that! He will never let me live it down.
Describe an incident in your life that’s helped mold you into the person you are today.
- There are so many, like when my family kicked me out. Or maybe the first time I let a vile creature have their way with me. I can still hear the words he whispered to me. I can still remember the revolting smell that clung to him. I lost the remainder of my dignity that day. And because of ‘men’ like him I have devoted my life to slaughtering the lives of others like them. Thanks, guys.
What’s your favorite color and why?
- Red. It suits me well.
What are you passionate about?
- Playing the drums. It’s the only thing I’m really good at, killing aside. I can let out the anger when I play them. I don’t have to pay attention to anything else.
What would I find in your couch cushions?
- I share a couch with Ashley and Becky so a mix of make up, used cutlery, underwear and drum sticks. Maybe various alcohol bottle tops too.
What’s your biggest fear?
- That people for some reason end up liking me. I always screw things up, or end up hurting them in some way.
Describe your ideal mate?
- Someone like Maya. Intelligent, caring, dignified and not trashy. And, you know, HOT!
Is the glass half-full or half-empty? Also, what’s it filled with?
- If it’s my glass it’s filled with vodka…and it’s half empty.
It’s 10:00 on a Friday night. Where are you?
- Probably playing at ‘Glow-Wyrm’. That’s where our band plays.
For the author:
Would you like to say anything to your readers / fans?
- Thank you for reading my novels! I hope you enjoy part two! I also hope you enjoyed this interview with Animal. He is secretly my favourite. There was a lot to his character that never made the novel. Please don’t hate him!
Where can your readers stalk you?
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danielle-Farman/498541266856780?ref=hl
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Danielle_Farman
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Danielle-Farman/e/B00DD4SL3I/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
- I am also a model! And my modeling Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/JesterJinxAlternativeModel?ref=hl
As a writer, it can be difficult to find enough time in the day to get everything done. Would you like to share your favorite ‘quick and easy’ recipe?
- Just make sure you stay motivated! Do whatever it is that motivates you as much as possible, be it reading, listening to music, going for a walk, etc. Try to set aside time for writing, if you can. I know how hectic life can be though!
- Take care and keep on reading!
Danielle Farman was born in Aberdeen, in the North East of Scotland and lives in her beloved bungalow with her boyfriend and several pets she likes to call her 'familiars'. She enjoys writing, reading, going on long walks while listening to music and modelling as her alter ego Jester Jinx. She also enjoys her job as a Support Worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities. Danielle mainly writes paranormal romance and horror stories. It has been her dream since the age of five to be a published author. In November she is due to have her first child who she hopes will share her love for stories and the supernatural.